I was thinking about my life, the things I achieved, and what I want to do from now on.
I’m really satisfied and happy with what I managed to achieve, but I want more. With every experience, I’m becoming a better man and it makes me think that becoming a better man it’s something worth working for.
Therefore, I’ve started developing a list of life goals.
Some “impossible” goals that will keep my mind focused on what I have to do.
Also, I’ll review the list monthly and update by removing or adding new goals.
So, here’s my list.
- Write 100 books
- Visit 20 Romanian cities
- Visit America
- Visit Australia
- Run a 100-km mountain ultra-marathon
- Run The 6633 Arctic Ultra – 563 km
- Run The Antarctic Ice Marathon – 42 km
- Grow a digital community of over 1.000.000 members
- Meet Simon Sinek
- Achieve a lifestyle based on writing, coaching, and traveling
- Write 10 bestsellers
- Have a support team
- Create video courses for over 100.000 students
- Go to a Tony Robbins conference
- Buy a piano and learn to play it
- Run barefoot on snow, during winter, for 5 km
- Speak in front of 1.000 people
- One-week holiday at Balea Lac
- Live somewhere near the sea, on the beach
- Make $10.000 / month
- Create a global movement
- Meet Neil Strauss
- Visit 100 countries
- Swim in the Caribbean Sea
- Create an inner equilibrium
- Buy a Tesla car
- Organize the “survival marathon”
- Buy a plane
- Run 500 km in one month
- Meet Gary Vaynerchuk
Last updated on 09 MAY 2017 – 10:42
What are the things that I achieved until now?
- Started my own business
- Wrote three books
- Run a semi-marathon (21km), marathon (42km), and a mountain ultra-marathon (64km)
- Run 200 km in 30 days
- Spoke at TEDxYouth in front of more than 200 people
Why Should You Create A List Like This?
Life isn’t always how we want it to be.
It’s not related to optimism or pessimism. It’s not related to happy or sad. It’s not related to positive or negative.
Sometimes, our expectations are just different than how life is going to manifest. In those moments we slip and lose balance.
A list like the above one is really helpful because it keeps your mind focused on things that you consider important in your life.
Make your own list of life goals and try as hard as you can to achieve them.
If you’ve found this article helpful, please share it with your friends on social media platforms. As well, if you have any questions or thoughts that you want to share with me, please do it in the comments section below.
Keep learning and growing,