WORK WITH DAVID
Each year, I work with closely a limited number of individuals which I help to maximize their potential and achieve their objectives.
The individuals I’ve worked with until now are more confident in their own strengths and ideas. Their achievements are a result of the way in which I manage to combine psychology with pragmatic activities.
If you can find yourself in the following situations and you consider I can help, then we could talk about your needs.
You think you are …
- A smart, passionate individual, with interesting abilities. But you are feeling lost and you don’t know what to do.
- A successful individual, appreciated by friends and family. But you consider you don’t have the results you expected.
- A manager or entrepreneur stuck in a context that doesn’t allow you to grow.
- An individual that lacks self-confidence.
! IMPORTANT – The way I coach people may not be for everyone. My style is direct and pragmatic. Therefore, I may put pressure on you or tell you things that you won’t agree.
My job is not to say nice things to you. My job is to tell the truth and help you go beyond your comfort zone.
If you made a decision, here’s a form that you can fill and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
What If I Can’t Afford Coaching Sessions?
I’ve been there and I can understand your situation.
Work as hard as you can and develop yourself, in your own way, as much as you can. When the time comes and you will be able to afford it, I’m sure you’ll find the perfect coach for you.
Until then, here’s a list of books I recommend:
- Essentialism, by Greg McKeown
- How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, by Robin Sharma
- Be Obsessed or Be Average, by Grant Cardone
- The One Thing, by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan