THIS IS THE ONLY COURSE YOU’LL NEED
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to build your own website – and yes, it will look amazing. But even more than that, you’ll know:
- how to install WordPress on a host;
- how to create yourself a professional email like [email protected] ([email protected]);
- how to manage the content on your website;
- how to customize your website so it looks exactly the way you want.
Even more, you’ll save money.
When you work with a developer, you’ll have to pay the developer’s work, then you’ll have to pay the host, the domain, and the theme that you’ll be using.
In case you are not in a rush and you don’t need to have your website done in the next 5 days, then you don’t need a developer to build your website.
Therefore, instead of paying $1000 or even more to a developer to build yourself a website, maybe spend a few hours a week learning to build your own website and have it done in the next 3 to 6 months.
Yes, if you are just starting out and you have no background on how to build a website, it will take you up to six months to build your website.
Who this course is for:
- Freelancers who want to learn a new skill
- Entrepreneurs and solopreneurs who need a website