What to do with my life? I was thinking about my life, the things I achieved, and what I want to do from now on.
I’m really satisfied and happy with what I managed to achieve, but I want more. With every experience, I’m becoming a better man and it makes me think that becoming a better man it’s something worth working for.
Therefore, I’ve started developing a list of life goals.
Some “impossible” goals that will keep my mind focused on what I want to do.
Also, I’ll review the list regularly and update it by removing or adding new goals.
So, here’s my list.
- Write 20 books (5 until now – check The Optimist Box)
- Visit 20 Romanian cities (12 already visited: Bucharest, Timisoara, Iasi, Constanta, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Turnu Severin, Sibiu, Valcea, Targu Jiu, Slatina, Craiova)
- Visit America
- Visit Australia
- Run a 100-km mountain ultra-marathon
- Run The 6633 Arctic Ultra – 563 km
- Run The Antarctic Ice Marathon – 42 km
- Grow a digital community of over 1.000.000 members
- Meet Simon Sinek
- Achieve a lifestyle based on writing, coaching, and traveling
- Write 1 bestseller
- Have a support team
- Create video courses for over 100.000 students
- Buy a piano and learn to play it
- Run barefoot on snow, during winter, for 5 km
- Speak in front of 1.000 people
- One week of holiday at Balea Lac
- Live somewhere near the sea, on the beach
- Make $10.000 / month
- Create a global movement
- Meet Neil Strauss
- Visit 100 countries
- Buy a Tesla car
- Organize the “survival marathon”
- Buy a plane
- Run 500 km in one month
- Meet Gary Vaynerchuk
Last updated at 05 SEPTEMBER 2020 – 17:21
What are the things that I achieved until now?
- Started my own business
- Wrote five books
- Ran a semi-marathon (21km), marathon (42km), and a mountain ultra-marathon (64km)
- Ran 200 km in 30 days
- Spoke at TEDxYouth in front of more than 200 people
- Working from home/remotely since 2011
- Helped more than 10 companies grow and entrepreneurs overcome obstacles
Why should you create a list like this?
Life isn’t always how we want it to be.
It’s not related to optimism or pessimism. It’s not related to happiness or sadness. It’s not related to positive or negative.
Sometimes, our expectations are just different than how life is going to manifest. In those moments we slip and lose balance.
A list like the above one is really helpful because it keeps your mind focused on things that you consider important in your life.
Make your own list of life goals and try as hard as you can to achieve them.
With love and optimism,